Monday, January 21, 2013

Love the Mail Man: January 21st

Our morning went as usual; got up, made breakfast, and started our day. We didn't have too much planned but then the doorbell rang. :-) It was the UPS man! He delivered a huge box... but it felt empty. When I opened it was just almost as it felt- it was a big box with a very tiny box in the inside. Inside the small box was our wireless Internet gateway box!! So I set that up right away. Not even 45 minutes later I heard a huge truck drive by and then stop three doors down. I looked out the window and I watched as the FedEx truck slowly reversed, stopped to look at each house, and then finally park in front of our house. He took much longer to get the box and walk up to the house because.... the box was HUGE! I knew exactly what it was... and it was my new iMac computer that my parents to me for Graduation/Christmas!!! It is bEaUtIfUl. :-) It's a 27" screen, long lean keypad, and cordless mouse. It's pretty much amazing. :-)

So Buck and I went to town and got a sturdy but cheap computer desk. When we got home I didn't stop until it was all set up and where it all belonged. :-) I played with that computer until I was tired of sitting in the computer chair!

For dinner tonight I baked potatoes and buck pan fried ribeyes. The ribeye meat came from Buck's friend Andy from Kentucky. It was delicious. :-)

We had plans to go downtown tonight to see Don Kelly and Kevin Denney play... but we were happy and comfortable at home so we stayed in. So here we are, relaxing in front of the tV watching Netflix, because we have Internet now. Yee! :-)

We are really bummed we missed out on the big family dinner at the Ford's house today. I hope everyone had fun and the crab was delicious. We both can't wait to come home and visit!! Love you guys.

And I hope Mom and Dad are enjoying the new truck. :-) Love you and miss you guys!!!

Xoxo- Sarah Beth
                                 









1 comment: