Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tips & Workouts: January 24

Today was a very long day at work. 12 hours! But I was lucky... I started out at the dining room. There was me and two waiters. One waiter left because we had no tables. Eventually, someone was bowling and they asked to order food. So as I was in the bowling alley tables, two more groups of people came in to bowl! And after that I always had two or more lanes, ordering food and raking up on cocktail drinks. I was nice and steady for a few hours and I'm pretty sure I was the only one who made money today. :) Hopefully ill make good tips tomorrow and Saturday night too!

Buck stayed home today, working on music business and planning gigs back home for his trip back to California. I can't believe he is leaving me on Tuesday! :-( Im going to be so sad and a little lonely. I am planning on joining the farm bureau though, and I've been suggested to join Young Farmers & Ranchers. Hopefully I can attend a meeting this next month. But there is not a YF&R group in Davidson county so I am in the process of contacting a local couple, names Kyle and Kim, and will travel with them to surrounding counties to attend YF&R meetings.

I have also been touring local gyms, checking prices and comparing amenities trying to find the best one. I'll join one here soon and I'll fill my time at the gym when Buck is gone. Buck has been working out here at home, running our block and doing indoor exercises. He said it's hard to run outside though because its so darn cold outside!!! It's very bright, very sunny, but the weather is a sharp piercing cold.

Right now Buck is in his recliner, I'm laying on the couch, and Bluebell is wrapped up on her bed and we are all watching Buck's favorite show "Man vs Wild." I just have to say Bear Grylls is a crazy, nutty, adrenaline junky. I could never live with a man that nuts! BUT.... he knows his stuff lol.

We want to send a shout out to Mom & Dad and Mom & Dad Ford. We miss you guys. We miss home cooked food, Tri-tip, and just the comfort of home. We love our little place, but there is nothing like home!!! And we are sure missing our friends. We want to call all our friends up and have them come over and hang out. But..... we are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers and are missing you. Buck will be home soon and gets to see you all! (sad face on my part)

Love you guys !!!

Xoxo-
Sarah Beth







1 comment: