Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Work & 8 Seconds

I made money at work tonight!!! I was worried I wasn't going to see any money there for a while lol. I had a party of 25 people, and I split the table with another waitress. Thankfully I had that party.... or I would have made nothing. We were very slow! But I've been told that January is the slowest month.

I spent the last hour of work rolling silver ware. That the side job for the waitresses. Can you sense my enthusiasm?

Buck is working on his music. Writing, singing, and playing. He is getting ready to take off back to California! Lucky duck. :-/ I wish I was heading home for awhile too.

Not too much else has been happening around here. We are just learning the ropes and roads of Nashville! I can finally make it to and from work on my own without my GPS. I feel so accomplished! Currently we are sitting in the living room watching 8 seconds. So I'm calling it a close for the night now because I work 10 am to 10 pm tomorrow. It's gonna be a rEaLlY long day!!

Xoxo-
Sarah Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment