Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 3 p.m.

Although we slept well last night, my cold is kicking my butt. My nose is runny/stuffy and Buck's cough sounds horrible but he says he feels fine. I'm so thankful for the Kleenex our parents have us. Now when we get to the house I have to try and find the medicine that is packed tight. :-/

Something that really stands out to me, is that Tennessee's stop lights hang from wires, not poles. It's so weird to me! But it is for weather conditions I guess.

Our most common snacks for this trip has been sunflower seeds, Arizona tea (Buck gets Raspberry and I get Lemon), and water. But the tea has lead to a few extra bathroom stops. And I have to tell ya that I am NOT the one who has to stop. It's been Buck almost every time and I have been giving him a hard time about it :)

And you know we are bored when we are playing Words With Friends... against each other!! Haha :)

We did hit stop and go traffic right out side of Memphis. But it cleared up and we have had smooth sailing from then on.

We only have 1 hour and 13 minutes left!! Almost there!







No comments:

Post a Comment