Thursday, January 17, 2013

Laundry & Mail: January 16th

Today... was a slow, but good, day. We slept in, and it felt amazing. When I got up I made breakfast, scrambled eggs and potatoes. Then Buck and I gathered ALL the dirty laundry in the house and took a trip to a local laundry mat. As most laundry mats are, it was a simple building with yellow hued washers, metal dryers, and miss-matched chairs. I do not remember how much the laundry mats were back in California, but the washing machine was $2.25 per machine to wash one load. Buck and I both could not believe it was $2.25!!!! We just barely had enough money on us to wash all our clothes and towels, as we were not expecting to have to pay that much per machine.

On the way home we took another trip to the main grocery store, Kroger, and picked up the necessities. We have been out of toilet paper for a day or so. We also became Kroger members today for the member savings and gas discounts ;-)

Then we rushed home so I could get ready for work. I clocked in at 4:00 pm and clocked out at 9:30 pm. Today I was following a waitress named Nunu in the "midway" dining area, which is the eating area in the game section. It's crazy in the midway because of all the kids, booze, games, and game noises. It's very loud in the midway. For the last hour of work I was in the training room and we went over the menu, drink menu, and basic company policies.

Our date night consisted of watching Jack (Robin Williams). I had never seen it before, and I do now recommend it to everyone!

I want to send a shout-out THANK YOU to miss Michelle Schweiger, for my awesome gift. ;-) I love it, and I was soo excited to get mail from you. Love you girl!!

We are calling it a night, and will be back at it tomorrow.

If you know anyone in the Nashville area, tell them to stop by The Wheel to see Buck. He will doing an acoustic show from 2 pm to 6 pm !!

Xoxo-
Sarah Beth & Buck







No comments:

Post a Comment